Pipedream Products,inc. Pipedream BJ Blast

by Pipedream Products,inc.

It's Finally Here! The World's Only Fizzing, Popping, Bursting, Exploding Oral Sex Candy! Just Sprinkle Some In Your Mouth And Go Down For The Ride Of Their Life. Eating Out Will Never Be The Same! Each Packet Contains Enough To Share The Fun!

Has this broke anybody out a bunch of lil bumps
Why is this on wellness?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Start your review of Pipedream Products,inc. Pipedream BJ Blast!
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The taste is great. They are suppose to be low in sugar compared to regular pop rocks but that isn't true. I don't think that it's safe to use them how they want you to as you could possibly make micro cuts in the skin.
Calie P.
Oroville , CA
They taste good but I wouldn't recommend them for what they're "intended " for! πŸ˜‚ Sticky, rough, and painful for the guy. I got them during my Bachelorette party and tried them on my hubby and it did not work out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Frankie F.
Reno, NV
Got this as a gag gift from my fiancee's parents. No, we didn't use it the way you think! One night I was craving candy and didn't have any, so I ate this. Pop rocks for intimacy? Rock on.
Shanna B.
Ider, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It made "the job" harder to do. I mean, you're trying to keep all this spit and popping candy in your mouth. You feel big pops and laugh and it's everywhere. My husband says he couldn't feel it. It tasted ok.
Britni R.
Philadelphia, PA
He loves it and i love it...plus it takes me back to my childhood..lol. It's very easy to use....it candy lol
Tal M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Picture it: You're on the couch, having a romantic evening with your phallus having partner. They look you in the eyes and say "baby, we should try something... special tonight." You look away coquettishly, and giggle. "You mean..." you say coyly. They grin, and begins slowly removing the belt from their pants. You grab the pink packet, conveniently placed on the table in front of you. You bite open the packet, doing your best to avoid spilling the sticky, crunchy bits on to your overly expensive couch. You throw your head back in a passionate display of submission, in a way that tells your partner that you're theirs and ready to take on their meaty conquest. You pour the packet into your mouth, erupting in crackly songs. "Ready" you gurgle. I've yet to figure out if any of the couples I've seen buy these packets manage to use them in a sexual way that doesn't then erupt into laughter, or the one partner coughing up saliva drenched candy onto their partner. The taste isn't horrible, but definitely has that fake strawberry we are forced to learn to love. If you leave the package sitting for too long it has the possibility of becoming a giant glob of useless. That or if any moisture gets into the package, there is no saving it. It's gone. Throw it out. Don't lead yourself to live a life of disappointment. Good gag gift, but in practicality, go with chocolate body paints. Same chance of mess, and less awkward.