Personal CarePipedream Products Inc
WP Flexible Vibe Anal Beads (Pink)

Pipedream Products Inc WP Flexible Vibe Anal Beads (Pink)

by Pipedream Products Inc

Hit all the right spots with this flexible beaded anal probe. Designed with four sensuous beads and a soft bendable shaft, it bends and conforms to your body's contours to provide direct stimulation. Use it in the shower, bath or hot tub and turn water play into passion play. Adjust the multi-speed controls and choose a vibration speed that's comfortable for you! Use plenty of Moist lubricant for an extra wet, extra wild encounter! Battery: AAA (2 not included)

When you want that healthy butt 馃槷
Does this benefit my health? 馃槗
Is this a massager?馃拞 how does it do the job? 馃懛 Does it hurt? 馃寢 What happens if inserted all the way? 馃槗 Is it everyone's dream? 馃挱 馃挱
Start your review of Pipedream Products Inc WP Flexible Vibe Anal Beads (Pink)!
Valeria O.
El Paso, TX
Wouldn't be scared to try these out. Girlfriends tell me it feels good & would make you think sexually
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this toy great color and easy to clean! Co.e who doesn't like pink beads! Haha they are great!
Courtney M.
Cheney, KS
Do I really need to state my opinion.... Ummm they come in pink... I have to have 86 letters till I can submit.... Done ha ha ha
Danielle Y.
Uvalde, TX
I love these flexible beads!They are easy to work with. They are great to use alone or with your partner! They are easy to clean and work wonders!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Brother in law loved these. I got these for a gift and he said that tbey felt great. Right shape and size
Idelissa R.
Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
馃槼馃槼馃槼 en realidad es un producto que le llama mucho la atenci贸n al usuario, seg煤n mi amiga es recomendado porque da mucha excitaci贸n