BY PIPEDREAM PRODUCTS INC

Indulge yourself with the simple pleasures of a classic! The Classix Waterproof G's flexible curved shaft is designed to touch you just right. Adjust the multi-speed dial for your desired level of enjoyment and let the vibrations lead you to the ultimate climax. It's compact and waterproof, so enjoy it in the shower or spa. Get back to the basics, try a Classix! Total length is 7.25 inches with an insertable length of 6 inches. 2 AA batteries (not included). see more...

Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Gets the job done. Doesn't require a lot of work. Does it on it's own. Wasn't that expensive since I got it from Spencer's.
Jade B.
I boat this and I was surprised because when I used it it make me squirt reall fast and I had a little orgasim so I would recommend this to anyone
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
After seeing these reviews I want to try this ! Holy cow ! Influenster do these kind of voxboxes ever happen ?