Pipedream Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray [Chocolate Mint] Specially Formulated to Reduce the Discomfort Associated with Oral Sex. : Size 1 Fl Oz / 29 Ml.

BY PIPEDREAM PRODUCTS, .

Comfortably Numb Deep Throat Spray Mint Chocolate see more...

Buy on Amazon
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
My flavor was actually spearmint, but ladies and gents... this stuff works miracles! I never knew it could be that numb back there and that I really wouldn’t feel anything 👹 it’s crazy cheap too! I recommend at least trying this
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This worked SO fast. My boyfriend sprayed this in my mouth this morning and accidentally only got one side of my mouth and some on my cheek! I felt like I just got a numbing needle at the dentist. I could not feel a thing within only a few seconds. I thought I was going mohave to wait 5 minutes to get a reaction, the feeling went away within 20 minutes though which is a good amount of time. Since this was my first time using numbing spray I was initially freaked out about how numb my mouth felt but it really worked out and I was very impressed!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does it taste like chocolate??