Pip

by pip

The Pip teaches you how to manage your stress better. It allows you to see your stress levels, connecting your emotions with engaging apps, teaching you not only how to recognize stress, but to know a life without it.

The skin pores on your fingertips are extremely sensitive to changing levels of stress. Pip accurately captures these changes and through biofeedback, allows you to visualize them.

How the heck does this thing work??
Never heard of this brand, what is it?
Where can I get this, would love to know more about this product!!??
Start your review of Pip!
How would you rate this product?
Kayla F.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is a neat device. It allows you to determine how much stress you have. It is extremely neat and very accurate.
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Pamela D.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho este aparato, mas a la hora cuando estas en trafico. Es muy bueno y esta super recomendado