Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesSlow CookersThe Pioneer Woman

by The Pioneer Woman

My mother in-law dropped the glass lid on her old slow cooker. I’m wanting to purchase her a new slow cooker. We are a family of 4. Is this a good size to feed all of us? She lives pioneer woman cookware but I want to make sure this will last us awhile. For those of you that own this. Should I buy this for her birthday?
Start your review of Pioneer Woman 6 Quart Portable Slow Cooker Country Garden Model# 33364 By Hamilton Beach!
How would you rate this product?
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
I love the Pioneer Woman and everything she creates. This slow cooker is no exception! First, isn't it gorgeous?! Second, very durable! Third, so very user friendly! And Fourth, cooks perfectly equally and sensational! I highly recommend not only this product By Reed, but all her other brilliant ideas! Pioneer Woman 6 Quart Portable Slow Cooker Country Garden Model# 33364 By Hamilton Beach
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Love love love it is super cute and works great! Easy to clean and makes meatballs so juicy! Influenster The Pioneer Woman Crock Pot Pioneer Woman 6 Quart Portable Slow Cooker Country Garden Model# 33364 By Hamilton Beach #love #family #food #slowcooker #good
Rose L.
1,785 reviews
I love this crockpot for the look on the counter while cooking or even just hanging out on the counter. I haven’t had any issues and it’s been two years. I took off a star because while I love these digital controls are more preferable because my family forgets to turn it off!
Vickie F.
Weldon, CA
Pioneer Woman 6 Quart Portable Slow Cooker Country Garden Model# 33364 By Hamilton Beach uploaded by Vickie F.
I really wanted to love this crockpot I didn't even have it a year when the crock insert completely spiderweb cracked and other crack s in the whole thing. I was not able to return it either as I had to have surgery and could not drive. it's pretty but I don't recommend
Desserre A.
Raymondville, TX
I love to cook my beans in here they always come out wonderful and good. I also cook fajitas and they ALWAYS come out soft i love the way it cooks everything.
Cristal L.
Columbia, TN
Love the Pioneer Woman aesthetic and decided to give her slow cooker a try even though I was skeptical about the quality. It’s been a year [email protected] still looks amazing! I especially love that I can lock the top and take it to parties without it spilling.
Michaela F.
burnsville
I love this crockpot! Not only is it absolutely adorable (like the rest of the collection of course) but it works so well! Not too hot heat and always my go to for easy home cooked meals! So very happy with this purchase!
Maggie J.
Gainesville, GA
I absolutely love this crock pot. It looks so cute in my kitchen and cooks well. Easy to clean. The look of it just makes me so happy. Having cute kitchen appliances that work is awesome.