BY PIONEER

Smartcat bootsie's combination scratcher see more...

• Been looking for a good scratcher, where can I get this?1 Answers
  • Do your cats like these? I want to get one for my cat cause he li...1 Answers
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
I have two of these in my home, and they're quite versatile as far as scratchers go. You can have it on the floor, or you can hang it on the wall for a vertical sisal scratcher! Two of my kitties truly enjoy it, but not all cats have the same scratching preference: my third cat prefers upholstery. Do not buy this for $65+ from Wal-Mart, I was able to find it for $30 on Amazon, and influenster tells us that Target sells it for $20.
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I never would've thought my cat would like this scratcher, because he's so picky.
But he loves it!
You can use this scratcher in many ways -- on the floor, on the wall, like a ramp, whatever!
I leave mine on the floor though, so my cat has something to sit on sometimes instead of the clothes on my floor. lol
Miranda V.
Victorville, CA
It was hard to get my cat used to this at first considering he didn't have one as a kitten but as soon as he got used to it, he loves it. Always running to it.
Marissa G.
I would love to get my cat one of these cause he likes to scratch at the couches which is a big no no. I wish it was a little cheaper though
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a must own for cat owners. My cats love to scratch and claw at the couches, I like my furniture way too much to just let them have at it! Great investment to save my furniture
Natascha J.
Spring Hill, FL
Attaching this thing to anything doesn't work. It's designed strange. However you can lean it against a wall and angle it the right way so that when your cat uses it she won't pull it towards her face and hit her with it and then be mad and use the couch again. It was a good price when it was marked down to 13$
Labony K.
Yes! Yes! Yes! If your cat is a big scratcher like mine is, this is definitely a purchase you would want to make. I mean for your sheets, shoes, rugs etc etc sake, this will do you justice!
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
This is perfect for our indoor/outdoor cat that really enjoys flexing his claws. We don't have it mounted on the wall, rather just sitting on the floor, but he is still able to scratch at it instead of our furniture or rugs. We've had it for about a year and a half so far and it is still going strong.
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Been looking for a good scratcher, where can I get this?
Marissa G.
Do your cats like these? I want to get one for my cat cause he likes to scratch at the couches which is a big no no and I don't wanna pay $20 for something he isn't gonna use? Any advice on if I do get one how to get him use to it?