Pioneer Brand Country Gravy Mix uploaded by Joy H.Pioneer Brand Country Gravy Mix uploaded by Blair C.Pioneer Brand Country Gravy Mix uploaded by Blair C.

BY PIONEER BRAND

Pioneer® Brand Country Gravy Mix.
Premium quality.
Makes 2 cups. see more...

Nina B.
Spurger, TX
This stuff is delicious! It's easy to make and sooo cheap too. A dollar a pack is a steal! A can of biscuits and a pack of this and you've got breakfast for under $3! It goes well on chicken fried steaks and chicken fried chicken. Mashed potatoes, SOS, the list goes on. This is a family favorite and this brand is our go to. It has that homemade flavor but it doesn't require the effort lol. Delicious indeed! Now I'm hungry haha
Stefanie J.
united states
Delicious. So easy to make. I have missed good, southern gravy and this is nice to have around and be able to just add to some other foods.

I added a little bit of butter and fresh ground pepper to it.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I just had this brand for the first time this morning. My boyfriend made a real big country breakfast! Biscuits & gravy, sausage and fried chicken! This gravy tasted like real homemade gravy. It reminded me of my grandma's cooking. I will be buying this again! It was so good and really thick!
Ashleigh C.
Springfield, MO
Very good mix! It has been my great-grandfather's favorite since I was a little girl. He is always using it for his fried chicken and mashed potato dinners at least once a week. It is super easy to make and the flavor is amazing! The price is also right, which is always a concern for everyone.
Kelsey K.
Texas City, TX
This mix is such a time saver. It tastes amazing, something that isn't too typical with premade, and my boyfriend request it every time I make biscuits or etc. It's also relatively cheap, which is another major plus.
Mary J.
If I ever cut corners making biscuits and gravy... this is the gravy I use. It's low in calories and taste delicious. You only have to add water too. It's so easy to make and very yummy.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love this gravy and so dies my family ! Great for breakfast or dinner. Over a biscuit or chicken or steak makes a great meal! Will buy as in!
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
I love to use this gravy! It is creamy and I love to put it on my chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes! It is very yummy!
Amanda L.
Algona, WA
Great taste! Goes well on potatoes and chicken fried steak. Not to spicy, but has a pepper taste. Mixes up very smooth.
Samantha H.
Garfield , nj
This is hands down the best gravy I have ever made. It goes great with some ovens fried chicken or biscuits.