Pioneer Brand Brown Gravy Mix 1.61 oz

by Pioneer

Find Seasoning Mixes And Sets at Target.com! Pioneer Brand Brown Gravy Mix 1.61 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pioneer Brand Brown Gravy Mix 1.61 oz!
Laurinburg, NC
Pioneer Brand Brown Gravy Mix 1.61 oz uploaded by Kelly W.
I just recently found this brand and I will never use anything else! Great flavor and you get more for your money! I actually was just using this with my lunch
This is pretty good gravy if you’re in a hurry. Obviously not as good as homemade but nothing packaged can be. I would improve it by giving it a fattier flavor.
Walterboro , SC
I keep this gravy in the pantry. One packet yields 2 cups of gravy which is more than the average pack. I usually use it for my hamburger steak. I cook the meat somewhat then finish it off in this gravy. I want to try more flavors of this brand. The taste is great and the consistency is nice and thick.
Odessa , TX
I can make a pretty good cream based gravy but my brown gravy always seemed to lack something, problem solved with Pioneer. Simple to prepare, add it to whatever meat I am preparing (hamburger steak mostly) and my unsuspecting friends and family never know I didn't slave over the gravy!
Marion , IA
This is a staple. It’s yummy, easy to make, and quick. Thick and creamy and full of flavor
Vancouver, WA
Very salty but easy to make and serve. No one wants the left overs though so I probably wouldn’t make it again
Vance, AL
The only brown gravy in my house. It has a great southern homemade taste that others can't match. So flavorful!
This is the only brown gravy mix I buy. I use it in my roast , or when I make Salisbury steaks. It is easy fast and Incredibly cheap.
Conway, SC
This is my go to brand for gravy mixes. It make a delicious rich gravy. It is definitely a great bang for your buck, since it makes 2 cups of gravy versus 1 cup in most brands. I will continue to purchase from this brand.
Lake Park, GA
Soooo good ! I have this on hand all the time at my house . It is super easy to mix up when I don’t have time to make my gravy from scratch . It is a little hard to find this brand - I have only been able to find it at Winn Dixie . I wish they were available at more stores. The flavor is amazing though and super easy to fix.

Looking for your answer?