Pio Peep! (Bilingual) (Hardcover)

A collection of more than two dozen nursery rhymes in Spanish, from Spain and Latin America, with English translations.

What is this actually about?
do they do it in English and Spanish?
Is it a good buy? What age would this book be aimed towards?
Start your review of Pio Peep! (Bilingual) (Hardcover)!
How would you rate this product?
Brylee C.
Fontana, CA
I think it's very good for at a young age to start teaching your kids a different language!
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
OMG, I remember this book! Haven't seen it in so long. I love it, I'll have to get my kids a copy!
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
Absolutely love this book!!!! So great!!!! Great author!!!! My nieces love this book too
carissa E.
I recommended this. It's the best and I never regret buying it. I love this to death . It's the best and I can never live without it ❤
Tonia R.
Great book full of poetry. I use many poems from here to teach poetry during poetry week. This is a bilingual teacher/household must have.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this book and so do my kids and i really recommend this. The books they are amazing.
Daisy L.
Comanche, TX
Remember reading this when I was younger. Will need to buy this and start reading this to my kids
Enid G.
Cleveland ohio
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Me encanta este libro es perfecto lo recomiendo mucho que los lean esta bello.
Me encanta este libro es perfecto lo recomiendo mucho que los lean esta bello.
Kirsten R.
Zellwood, FL
I love these books! Ive been reading these to my kids and they love them too. Must read! Great storyline. It is a very good read. I would love to read all titles from this author, but haven't had the time yet.
kenia 15-000846 M.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Very good for children These rhymes are representative of all Spanish-speaking countries; In addition to being presented in Spanish, an adaptation is offered in English to create a bilingual collection that is fun in both languages. The rhymes are complemented by vivid illustrations.