What is the differences between this brand of tweezers and other brands?
Wise , VA - il y a 6 ans

8 answers

For me the big difference is in the weight of the metal used, and the sturdy clamp/pinch to it. It's not flimsy and it really squeezes down on those tiny hairs and grips them well so you can pluck them in one go. Other cheaper tweezers and slippery, don't grip as well, and aren't as well made. These last a lifetime and have free sharpening!
il y a 5 ans
Like what many of people here has said the tweezer is slanted and is sharper than many other competitive tweezers on the market. You are really paying for what you get (hence: more expensive=better quality) don't get me wrong, I can use any other tweezers to pluck and shape my eyebrows, however, I've wasted so much money on brands in thought were good and they just did not do the main job I wanted it to, which is to grab onto small, tiny, hard to grab hairs that usually only waxing can get and this is why I would praise this brand for getting the job done right the first time around! plus they come in cute colors!
il y a 6 ans
I have found these to be much better than other cheaper brands of tweezers. The tips are sharper and thinner which makes gripping the hair much easier (compared to drugstore ones that sometimes are too thick to get under the hair to grab it).
il y a 6 ans
To be honest not much, I have had my pair for a while now and they do dull like any other tweezer, i have had to sharpen it on two occasions
il y a 6 ans
I have tried many brands, I feel like Tweezerman does not get dull over time. It stays sharp. Also it pulls out even the tiniest of hairs. I have ingrown hair, so the precision on this is awesome because it helps me pull out the hair without pulling my skin and it bleeding.
il y a 6 ans
They stay sharp. these are the first tweezers I've tried that have lasted long. I find most tweezers after a while don't grasp hairs anymore because they don't go together all the way or the blades become mishapen
il y a 6 ans
For me, Tweezerman is sharper, and unlike other brands, it removes every single hair without breaking them. Also, you can send your Tweezerman tweezers to the company to be resharpened. I did that just a few months ago: easy peasy. It also feels well balanced in my hand. I received a different brand of tweezers in a recent ipsy bag, and that confirmed just how superior Tweezerman tweezers are. I tossed the other tweezers because they cut the hair rather than removing it. It's worth the extra $ for Tweezerman IMHO
il y a 6 ans
The reason I love these tweezers so much is because they feel secure when I'm using them and the difference between the two ends is just enough apart that it's a tight hold. (I hate tweezers that are too close together and there isn't enough pressure to properly pull the hair out, like most cheap brands) the ends of these tweezers are slanted nicely as well. I'm not a fan of dull rounded tweezers that make life harder. I hope this helped some!! Plus the color is nice as an added bonus :)