Pinzette, rosa

TWEEZERMAN. The Beauty Tool Experts. TWEEZERMAN International ist in der Kosmetikindustrie bekannt für höchste Qualitätsstandards, Zuverlässigkeit, Innovation und Service. TWEEZERMAN bietet wegweisende, preisgekrönte Kosmetik-Tools für Augenbrauen, Wimpern, Gesicht, Maniküre und Pediküre und ist bekannt und beliebt als Trendsetter im Beauty Tool Segment.

Is there any brand that is better and more affordable than Tweezerman? I need a new pair
Why are these so expensive? Are they worth it?
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??
Start your review of Pinzette, rosa!
Product Highlights
Tweezerman's slant allows for precision, that other tweezers may not. This product is great for shaping your eyebrows, or just cleaning them up. in reviews
...after the 4th month they started getting dull, never the less they are the best tweezers i have tried so far in reviews
I was skeptical at first but after buying these, they are so worth the price, the best tweezers i have ever used, highly recommend.in reviews
I may be a little pricey but it will save you money and time anyways because I used to purchase tweezers like every 3 months, now I dont.in reviews
They work so we'll that I bought 3 pairs (1 in both bathrooms and 1 for my car) It's totally worth the money since it works really well.in reviews
Lora L.
Pullman, WA
Pinzette, rosa uploaded by Lora L.
Was gifted to me! Easily the best tweezers out there. They make it easy to pluck unwanted hairs and looks cute too. Just cannot recommend it enough!! Tweezerman Mini Slant Pink Tweezer
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
These tweezers are absolutely great! I pluck my eyebrows often so finding good tweezers are very important to me. This brand is one I trust and great quality for the value!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
These are the absolute best tweezers ever! I've bought several for my house because they are so good. They stay straight, they don't break, maintain tension, and they look fabulous. Love the warrantee too. Lifetime customer here!!
Maxine G.
Jackson, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use these to tweeze my brows their very good and it’s so much easier to tweeze with these tweezers. I highly recommend Tweezerman tweezers to anyone that uses tweezers.
Jazmin D.
Hayward, CA
Pinzette, rosa uploaded by Jazmin D.
This Pinzette, rosa is one of the best tweezers I have tried. They work amazing for anything but I mostly use it to take out the annoying eyebrow hairs that grow back. I would totally remember this product because it is really great and also affordable.
Lisette V.
Floral Park, NY
Pinzette, rosa uploaded by Lisette V.
I have been using tweezerman tweezers for years and just love them ! They are a little pricey but they definitely will last you for a while! They are just great tweezers! I would recommend to give them a try a 100%!!
Diamond N.
Lithonia, GA
Pinzette, rosa uploaded by Diamond N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tweezerman offers the best tweezers I have come across so far. I use their tweezers daily and they work so well. I love the fact that they offer free sharpening but 7 months in and I have yet to need mine sharpened. I just purchased a new style of tweezer and I can’t wait to use it! They aren’t a $2 pair of tweezers but paying a little extra is well worth it! Pinzette, rosa
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
These Tweezers help get out a sliver, very affordable to buy, easy to use. Nice and sharp, would recommend these to others
Stefany R.
Mesa, AZ
Pinzette, rosa uploaded by Stefany R.
The best tweezers you can ever purchase. I tried so many and they do not grip as these do. Definitely recommend if your looking for the perfect one! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I use it all the time and I’m sure it will be your to go to once you buy one!
Cristie Joi M.
Pearl City
Just a tweezer. All are good and do the same job. These are expensive for something small that plucks a hair out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
il y a un an
Kimberly M. il y a 3 mois
I own two. Red and a coral color.
Kimberly C.
Glendale, AZ
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
il y a 3 ans
Are Pinzette, rosa worth the money?? I’ve never been able to find tweezers I truly like. And at the rate my eyebrows grow back, good tweezers are a must.
Mesha L. il y a 2 ans
Yesss I absolutely love these tweezers!!