BY PINTOFEED

Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product... I give it a 5 star... I got tired of cleaning up dog food every 10 minutes due to my dogs knocking there bowls over so I got this and i must say its the best choice ever. It keeps them from making a mess... And you can use any dry dog food in it. I highly recommend this product
April F.
del city, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love our pet feeder. When going on vacation this is the perfect thing to have so when my step mom comes over, all she has to do is make sure she still has food in it. We used to have a small bowl but that's pointless now with as much as she eats (and she's on rx good at that).
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this product is a waste of money. This pet feeder can only hold a small amount. You still need ANOTHER container to hold all the leftover food still in the bag. I don't know about you but I need to buy the industrial size dog food bags for my two large chow hounds. It's so easy to scoop out food from the ONE container and put it into a bowl.
My dogs are grazers and don't inhale all their food the minute I put it out so the feeder doesn't make sense for my pets. My dogs don't need training on how to pace themselves while eating.
This would probably be ideal for smaller pets with smaller appetites so you don't have to refill every other day. The only thing to be leery about are those tricky cats. My neighbors cats put their little paws up the feeder and get more food out. Funny to watch but they are so overweight.
Amber M.
My dog was a little freaked out about it at first (much like my cat with the auto cleaning litter box). Though after some getting used to it proved to be quite useful when feeding.I know sometimes I get in a hurry in the morning and he will chow down while I am gone and not have food for a few hours so it really helps knowing that his bowl will always get filled when he empties it.
Nicole R.
Walla Walla, WA
This pet feeder is great especially if your working all day your animal is able to feed themselves. Be careful to make sure if you have multiple animals that they are not food aggressive or something might break out when your not there. Also, monitor your animals to be sure they are not becoming overweight with the food being available whenever they please.
Geselle V.
My dog was always beggingg for food and sometimes my family and I were too busy with either work or school all day so we forget to feed her. I thought it might be a good idea to get one of these. It was perfect for her to go and eat her fill, but must be careful. Your dog may get more than its share of food and may cause problems concerning its weight.
Amber T.
Terryville, CT
Wow thats amazing my sister could use it for her cats shes allways traveling that would help so much.since she lives far away now a days a lot of people have a smartphone so they could allways feed there animal when there out all day so the cat/dog would not have to starv.
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Many people think this is a smart idea however it can cause your dog a few health problems - over weight. Also if you let your dog's free feed, then they are put in a situation where food isn't always available (ex. boarding) then their stomach's may become upset.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
This is a great thing to have especially you can leave it and know your dog wont go hungry if you have to leave for a day or night.this is controlled by an app on your smart phone, you hit feed whereever you are and food comes out of dispenser.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
These are great for my cats and dogs. My cats, one of them eats her food too fast everyday and gets sick. This helps slow her down. But for my dogs, this is great because if I'm gone for the day they have all the food they need available to them.
Gladys A.
Is this a good feeder for pets?
Nina M.
Montpelier, OH
We have tiny little dogs so are these made that aren't made for bigger dogs?
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
What kind of food do you use in it?
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
How and where can you get this feeder?
Iris M.
Laredo, TX
How and where can you get this feeder?