BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
cha m.
Suriname
pinterest is really an app with amazing ideas and pictures. you can also find recepies and diy. when i wake up,i'm on pinterest,when i'm at work the same,before i go to bed the same. pinterest is really my go to app. people should most def download it.
Kaitie B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I never really understood how this website worked but i love going on it for hair inspo, outfit inspo and also photography ideas too.  so i guess the purpose of the website is to inspire but like idk how you follow and grow a network you know? but the name is cool, very punny
Nicole F.
Techie Expert Level 2
Who doesn’t live Pinterest! So man6 great ideas I’m one place. You can find anything on there’s from recipes to diy and inspirational quotes
Orchid G.
It’s like Google but gives you exactly what you’re looking for without the garbage! I use it for recipes, ideas and instructions.
Tanushka V.
York, PA
I love using Pinterest. It is such a great platform, you get to find ideas for anything and everything, and you can create boards to save them. I like the fact that for business and bloggers you get to create a business profile and it gives you information about everything, analytics, viewers, etc. It is a great way for traffic to flow to your blog and business. I would recommend anyone to try it, whether it is for personal use or business use I can guarantee you will love it.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Pinterest. You can learn how to do basically everything on there. You can plan any type of even with the help of Pinterest or just look up something to cook for dinner tonight. I highly recommend this app to everyone. It’s free too!
Laura M.
Indiana
if you are looking to spend countless hours looking at random crap you dont need, buy keep telling yourself you do because you are on your way to becoming a better more artistic person... then this is the app for you... for projects you will never achieve.
Rhonda F.
Goodyear
Pinterest is my google. There is nothing you can not find here and usually with better pictures.  From recipes to cute puppies Pinterest has it all.
Trinidee K.
Homedale
They have everything I usually need. Fast coming food, decorations, diy, and home remedies. Love them!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
Pinterest is a great site and app, it has a ton of great things on anything you can imagine. If I want to do a craft with my son but have no clue what to do or how to do it, there are always a ton of people on pinterest that have already done it with great tips and tricks to make our crafts look awesome.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!