BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Victoria C.
I love this webcite.I search what I need and i found in Pinterest.I use 3 three time a day and you find anything you want.In the Pinterest have a amny DIY and craft nad I love it...
Savanna S.
Austin
Pinterest is a great app! I am constantly looking for inspiration for my next creative project. Pinterest is the ideal was to curate and make precise my ideas. There is really nothing bad about it, other than the seduction of diving into the diaphanous gowns and feet makeup ideas for hours.
Lizbeth R.
Sulphur springs
I love this it has so many options. It is very creative. You can find food, room decor, diy etx. The think is there is bearly any apps left that can help you find what you were looking for rigjt there and then. I would really recommend this app to everyone.
Victoria S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my go-to place for just about anything! I can spend way too much time on here! I love going to Pinterest for graphic design inspiration, planning my future wedding, coming up with great recipes to try on family members, and looking for great home ideas. DIYs on Pinterest have helped me out a ton throughout college as well! This is one of my favorite websites! I love finding all of the newest and latest home trends since I just bought a house too. The website is easy to use and everything you need it all in one place!
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Amo este aplicativo!

Amo muito mesmo, ele é incrível,
e me ajuda muito com decoração, dica de beleza e saúde.

Na verdade várias ideias para
a decoração da minha casa e principalmente do meu quarto estão saindo dele. É
um lugar aonde posso mostrar as ideias que eu tive e que acho que serão uteis
para as outras pessoas, e posso receber o mesmo de outros usuários.

O Pinterest é auto explicativo,
tem uma ótima plataforma, consigo editar minhas coleções, salvar como meus
favoritos tudo o que eu acho legal e pretendo colocar em prática.

Como faço engenharia civil, e
estagio na área, ele me ajuda muito no trabalho com ideias de projetos, designes,
decoração, paleta de cores e etc.

Para quem gosta do estilo DYA
faça você mesma, ele é perfeito.

Nele você vê tendências, notícias,
e curte o estilo que você gosta. É perfeito para todos os tipos de pessoas, não
importando a idade.

Eu e minhas amigas amamos.

OBS: Tem dias que passo horas
navegando no Pinterest.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
Everything you can think of is on Pinterest. It is easy to make your pinterest boards to try later. Connect with people and share boards
Donella F.
South Lake Tahoe
I can get lost for hours on this app.  This paired with YouTube keeps me super busy.  I enjoy surfing it when I am looking for ideas to upcycle a piece of furniture or need an idea boost to keep my kids occupied.  Its the perfect place to start no matter what you're looking for.
Hanan A.
Shubrakhit

"Its awesome website. You can search photos about any field in life all what you need to do is to write the exact words you need apic about and click search and let the app show you it's enormous power. And my advice is not only log in these web site but also download it's app. "
Hajer z.
it is so good app i like it so much i can find any inspirations i want it inspires me it gives me ideas i like the pictures so much . everyone should try it
Jocie C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love this app it's great to get ideas and DIY's. I use it more for beauty inspiration and recipies. Good to have
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!