BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Natasha M.
Guymon, OK
I have gotten so many ideas for gifts, decorating, cooking, parenting, crafts. Nearly anything I could ever imagine can be found on Pinterest! I mostly use the app on my phone.
Liz B.
North Olmsted, OH
The ultimate time waster, I have made so many new things in my life thanks to Pinterest. my husband appreciates all the new recipes I have made, I have even learned how to sew!
Margaret M.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love Pinterest. Its great for finding new crafts and projects. The comments are helpful and you can easily keep going back to the instructions or recipe whenever you need it!
Tiffany N.
Columbia, SC
My favorite parts about Pinterest are the recipes and hairstyles. my least favorite part is the dumb captions some people put under everything. Not everything is so amazing lol.
Maria H.
Waterbury, CT
I love how you can create your different boards of all your likes so you can go back and do recipes or share with friends great site and you can create boards that only you can view
Mallory F.
Jackson, MI
Never a dull moment when Pinterest is involved!! There is a never ending abundance of things to check out from clothing to photo ideas to jokes to DIY & everything in between!
Erin C.
Love Pinterest!!! I use it all the time for ideas for projects or decorating and even cooking :) I think my favorite things are getting the new ideas for projects with my kids!
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
Seriously people always ask me for my recipes but I literally get everything from Pinterest. This site helped me plan my wedding and has everything you can ever imagine on it.
Emily S.
Murray, KY
I really enjoy Pinterest, but sometimes I am overwhelmed by all of the things I will never do...ha! I am not crafty, so what makes me think I am going to make my own curtains??
Haley W.
Unicoi, TN
I always go to pintrest for all of my planning needs! Who am I kidding. I always go to pintrest for planning, shopping, style searching, outfit planning, you name it I'm there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!