BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sav H.
Rochester, NY
I cant get enough of Pinterest! it has everything i need and more! from fashion to diy to home decor to food, i never get bored and I'm always learning new things on Pinterest.
Meghan F.
Highland, CA
This site is filled with creative ideas, yummy recipes, and more! My only complaint is once you start, it's hard to stop! I spend the majority of my online time on this site. :)
Geza F.
Allentown, PA
Pinterest is the go-to website for more, creatives, and more. Pinterest has high quality DIY projects and lots of inspiration for budding artists. Pinterest is an up and coming social network. Make one today!
Juliana L.
Richlands, NC
I wish I could give 10 stars. I love Pinterest. It has helped me decorate my home, organize my things, inspire me for DIYs, help me with hair/makeup questions, and so much more!
Carrie B.
Mitchellville, IA
Some say I'm addicted to pintrest. They would be right! Its a great place to gather ideas for your home, make up, kids, projects.... anything! It is great for us with insomnia!
Kelsey M.
Davenport, FL
Pinterest offers a way to interact with friends and share ideas on a variety of topics. Warning: you will want to try new recipes, crafts, and home projects after just one use!
Brooke K.
Caldwell, ID
I love Pinterest its probably close toy favorite app it easy simple I have six thousand pins and it still works great...wonderful app for all the non creative people in this world
Chanese M.
Mesa, AZ
Seriously people always ask me for my recipes but I literally get everything from Pinterest. This site helped me plan my wedding and has everything you can ever imagine on it.
Melissa K.
I'm addicted to this site. I use it every day for home decor, fashion, fitness, and DIY inspiration. I also find myself using it like Google to look up information or how-tos
Haley W.
Unicoi, TN
I always go to pintrest for all of my planning needs! Who am I kidding. I always go to pintrest for planning, shopping, style searching, outfit planning, you name it I'm there.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!