BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Sarah K.
Bristol, VA
I absolutely adore Pinterest. Everything from the crafts to the food to the home decorating is inspirational. I try to do one or two Pinterest things a week so I try new things.
Ashley O.
WOOD RIDGE
I love this website. It has such awesome tips on everything and tons of ways to save money and get creative. It has such a wide variety of categories to peak anyones interest !
caitlin s.
I love Pinterest, it gives me so many ideas when I'm not sure what I want to do with something. I like how you can save what you like, so you can go back to it whenever you want.
Morgan A.
Lubbock, TX
Now I'm not a very big pinner, but I could search the baking and beauty pages for hours, and I'm saying that from experience. It is one of the funnest websites I have ever used!!!
Shane F.
Valparaiso, IN
I just joined pintrest about a week ago and this is going to be a new addiction....already making a rug someone pinned and getting ready to make my own laundry soap....fun fun fun
Guadalupe S.
This app has been the best for ideas that I'm interest like body men workouts,food ideas,and healthy smooth food and snacks,video games etc its fun to use there's no coins so far
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
I could honestly spend hours on Pinterest and not even realize it. Such an amazing website! You get great ideas on anything from fashion to party themes. Favorite website by far.
Margaret M.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love Pinterest. Its great for finding new crafts and projects. The comments are helpful and you can easily keep going back to the instructions or recipe whenever you need it!
Arielle S.
Arlington, MA
I use Pinterest to find ideas for everything - crafts, home decor, recipes....if only I could pull myself away from it I would probably start working on some of those projects!
Natasha M.
Guymon, OK
I have gotten so many ideas for gifts, decorating, cooking, parenting, crafts. Nearly anything I could ever imagine can be found on Pinterest! I mostly use the app on my phone.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!