BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Nicole C.
Fairfax, VA
Pinterest is seriously one of my fav websites/apps. It gives me great workout plans, meal Ideas, decorating ideas, make up tutorials, and wedding planning ideas. Its just amazing
Safia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Pinterest is great for chefs, fasionistas, crafty people, and more. They always have the best yet easy recipes, seasonal fashion trends, and amazing tips and tricks. MUST SIGN UP!
Shonna L.
Fresno, CA
This site is endless with it many creative ideas, i absolutely get lost in all the fun stuff on here, i look to Pinterest for holiday ideas, recipes and crafts love love love it.
Chelsea N.
Osterburg, PA
This website is one of my biggest addictions! It is really useful for getting ideas for a variety of things. I use it for clinic ideas, crafts, food, clothing, and so much more
Emily C.
Noblesville, IN
I love using Pinterest. I have found so many activities and crafts to do with my daughter. I love all the ideas I can get for holidays as well. This is just an awesome sight.
Cecilia M.
Minot, ND
Pinterest is full of new ideas for me. There are so many cool things you can find. All you have to do is search on Pinterest and you will most likely find what you're looking for.
Faith P.
Yuba city , CA
You are a time waster but also a time saver.. If that's possible. I love to spend hours pinning stuff I will probably never do.. but when I need a creative idea.. you never fail!
Shalay C.
Pinterest is probably the best invention ever! ou can prettymuch find anything you ant on here. Especially Health anf fitness tips, motivation, recipes, workout routines, etc.
Julianne R.
Hialeah, FL
Pinterest allows you to see the highest fashions as well as the "DIY crafts." It's highly addicting in the fact that you just want to continue searching to see what else you find.
Gabriela S.
I love this site!! I'm always looking for ideas and diy to do around my house. So many ideas that is hard to just pick one. I like how you can pin them and keep them to see later.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!