BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Caitlin C.
Russellville, AR
I am an education major and I use Pinterest a lot to find ideas for lesson plans! There is not much that I cannot find there! Also, I have found lots of great craft tutorial pins!
Catheryn C.
Pinterest on-the-go. Doesn't get much better than that. I can look up my profile or aimlessly search pins anywhere, anytime. I love using this app so much, it's just so convenient!
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
Tangerine W.
Oxon Hill, MD
New to it but having a ball! Where else can I stick all my web-found inspirations for creativity, foods, fashion, etc, and not have to worry about losing it or misfiling something.
Laura C.
Moore, SC
I have enjoyed looking thru Pinterest as i plan my wedding. It has tons of ideas from decorating the reception to wedding dresses! I also like that friends can pin ideas to me too!
Megan K.
Palmyra, PA
Pinterest was my online wedding planner! So many details of my country themed wedding were Pinterest inspired. It saved me a lot of money too as most of the stuff was DIY projects!
Megan R.
I love Pinterest! I use it daily! It's a great website to get on if you are looking for recipes, dorm decorating, etc....it has EVERYTHING! Fabulous product on the web and as an app!
S S.
I joined when it first started up and had fun pinning away. But then I got bored with it and it lost it's fun. Good for ideas, but you can waste too much time playing around on it.
Jessica C.
White Lake, MI
I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest. Any time I need a new idea for dinner, make-up, hair, well anything really, I just click and scroll! There is no shortage of easy ideas, ever.
Karina L.
Loves Park, IL
I love this app. You can find literally endless ideas to do with anything. All the way from food to beauty. You can get really creative ideas with this app and its very convenient.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!