Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am an education major and I use Pinterest a lot to find ideas for lesson plans! There is not much that I cannot find there! Also, I have found lots of great craft tutorial pins!
Pinterest on-the-go. Doesn't get much better than that. I can look up my profile or aimlessly search pins anywhere, anytime. I love using this app so much, it's just so convenient!
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
New to it but having a ball! Where else can I stick all my web-found inspirations for creativity, foods, fashion, etc, and not have to worry about losing it or misfiling something.
I have enjoyed looking thru Pinterest as i plan my wedding. It has tons of ideas from decorating the reception to wedding dresses! I also like that friends can pin ideas to me too!
Pinterest was my online wedding planner! So many details of my country themed wedding were Pinterest inspired. It saved me a lot of money too as most of the stuff was DIY projects!
I love Pinterest! I use it daily! It's a great website to get on if you are looking for recipes, dorm decorating, etc....it has EVERYTHING! Fabulous product on the web and as an app!
I joined when it first started up and had fun pinning away. But then I got bored with it and it lost it's fun. Good for ideas, but you can waste too much time playing around on it.
I am slightly obsessed with Pinterest. Any time I need a new idea for dinner, make-up, hair, well anything really, I just click and scroll! There is no shortage of easy ideas, ever.
I love this app. You can find literally endless ideas to do with anything. All the way from food to beauty. You can get really creative ideas with this app and its very convenient.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos