BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Jaimi K.
Keithville, La
I can't go a day without getting on Pinterest!!! It's my go to for everything from
cooking and cleaning to making hair bows for my baby girl. My husband has even joined Pinterest!
Laura C.
Moore, SC
I have enjoyed looking thru Pinterest as i plan my wedding. It has tons of ideas from decorating the reception to wedding dresses! I also like that friends can pin ideas to me too!
Oriana M.
Millersport, OH
Not only can I get many ideas from this site but also helps promote my craft site too. I Just absolutely love it so much and I don't know what I would do if they shut the site down.
Robyn L.
England
Pinterest is so addictive, you wouldn't believe it! I check it at least twice a day and there's always something new to check out. It also really clearly layed out and easy to use.
Stefanie M.
Menifee, CA
Has something for everyone. Wether you are a mom looking for ideas to do with your kids or a Single person looking for fashion ideas. It has something for everyone and is a must have
Sara L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love Pinterest for planning events, gifts, meals, crafts, anything, really! Even home decor inspirations! Sometimes I lose interest after hours of surfing, but I always come back.
Amber H.
Finksburg, MD
This site is amazing and totally addicting. From food to exercise to crafting to health it's all so amazing. Love seeing everyone's little tips and tricks for everyday things :)
Marvetta H.
I use Pinterest to show off my nail art and my dessert pictures. i also use it to get inspiration for a meal or nail art. Pinterest is so helpful and addicting, definitely use it!
Nidia S.
Omega, GA
Love, love, love Pinterest! I have so many pins in my food board, it's crazy but I do use a some of those recipes. Great way to compile recipes, kid ideas, clothing, makeup.. etc.
Jessica R.
Cleveland, OH
I love Pinterest for the food section. A lot of food that I make actually comes from this website and I get complimented on it all the time. One of the best websites out there!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!