4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am on Pinterest daily. I use it for every kind of inspiration. From decor inspiration to diy ideas to recipes to fashion ideas. I think I probably Pinterest more than I Google.
I love that Pinterest gives you a place to organize and categorize your ideas and save them until later when you need them. I've learned to do so many things by searching Pinterest.
I use pintrest daily to get ideas for home projects and decor. I love the pinning option so I can review later. Great recipes for busy nights. Half my house decor is from pintrest
The only thing I hate about Pinterest is that I'm addicted and can't spend just a few minutes on there. I love all of the great ideas I get and I have actually done some of them.
I love Pinterest! I spend most on my internet time on Pinterest. I use it to get ideas for my job as a teacher, ideas for decoration and yummy food, and follow my favorite fandoms.
I'm a Pinterest fan! I love the ideas I've found for DIY home decor, FREE lesson plans and activities for my classroom, and the boost it's given my online teacher supply business.
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
I love this website because it gives me great ideas and a ton of DIY and inspiration. The only problem is some of the links don't always work and it doesn't always work out at home!
I love pintrest! It has everything, i mean everything, everything EVERYTHING! Pintrest will teach you how to make food, crafts, and etc. It also has many things that will entertain.
Love organizing and finding creative ideas with Pinterest! Also great for keeping track of exercise plans and recipes! Fun to see what others have discovered and share findings.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos