BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Melissa S.
Sherwood, AR
I am on Pinterest daily. I use it for every kind of inspiration. From decor inspiration to diy ideas to recipes to fashion ideas. I think I probably Pinterest more than I Google.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I love that Pinterest gives you a place to organize and categorize your ideas and save them until later when you need them. I've learned to do so many things by searching Pinterest.
Aimee C.
Pell City, AL
I use pintrest daily to get ideas for home projects and decor. I love the pinning option so I can review later. Great recipes for busy nights. Half my house decor is from pintrest
Danielle P.
The only thing I hate about Pinterest is that I'm addicted and can't spend just a few minutes on there. I love all of the great ideas I get and I have actually done some of them.
Jimi B.
Logan, WV
I love Pinterest! I spend most on my internet time on Pinterest. I use it to get ideas for my job as a teacher, ideas for decoration and yummy food, and follow my favorite fandoms.
Ashley B.
Layton, UT
I'm a Pinterest fan! I love the ideas I've found for DIY home decor, FREE lesson plans and activities for my classroom, and the boost it's given my online teacher supply business.
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
Lily W.
East Lansing, MI
I love this website because it gives me great ideas and a ton of DIY and inspiration. The only problem is some of the links don't always work and it doesn't always work out at home!
Cassandra G.
Lancaster, CA
I love pintrest! It has everything, i mean everything, everything EVERYTHING! Pintrest will teach you how to make food, crafts, and etc. It also has many things that will entertain.
Wendy E.
Glendale, CA
Love organizing and finding creative ideas with Pinterest! Also great for keeping track of exercise plans and recipes! Fun to see what others have discovered and share findings.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!