BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Dana M.
I love this site and can't stay off of it. I've gotten more great recipes, craft ideas, gardening ideas - So far, I've found just about anything I've looked for. IT's my go to site
S S.
I joined when it first started up and had fun pinning away. But then I got bored with it and it lost it's fun. Good for ideas, but you can waste too much time playing around on it.
Samantha H.
Pinterest is AMAZING!!!!!!! It's full of interesting people and ideas for crafts and fashion and recipes and tons of stuff I never would have thought of otherwise. It's beautiful!
Danielle A.
Cottonwood, AZ
Pinterest is great for organizing all of the ideas you want to try. Create boards for every area of your life so you can easy go back and find them when you need them. Easy to use.
Alexis H.
I love Pinterest! It is so addicting and fun. There are so many great ideas on home decorating, crafts, yummy recipes and I have even found tons of ideas for my church youth group.
Kelly P.
Pinterest is awesome! I love getting ideas, patterns, and more from this website! AND if I find something on the web I really want to remember, I can archive it through Pinterest.
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
Pinterest has anything and everything you could ever imagine. Beauty ideas? Got it. New recipe you want to try on your family? Got that too. Can turn anyone into a crafty homemaker!
Amanda L.
Carrollton , Tx
If you ever need to get some ideas going for any type of occasion this is the website to go too! they have a lot of DIY projects and what not! I love it! I recommend it to everyone
Samantha S.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love Pinterest. I find so many amazing ideas and recipes on there. Although my projects never come out as nice lol I enjoy finding fun creative things to do and make!!
Jackie D.
Oxford, MS
Great app to get different ideas. I like to look for recipes and DIY things. Only issue I have is sometimes you find a great idea with a faulty link so it doesn't tell you how to do it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!