BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Melissa S.
Sherwood, AR
I am on Pinterest daily. I use it for every kind of inspiration. From decor inspiration to diy ideas to recipes to fashion ideas. I think I probably Pinterest more than I Google.
Laura C.
Moore, SC
I have enjoyed looking thru Pinterest as i plan my wedding. It has tons of ideas from decorating the reception to wedding dresses! I also like that friends can pin ideas to me too!
Jimi B.
Logan, WV
I love Pinterest! I spend most on my internet time on Pinterest. I use it to get ideas for my job as a teacher, ideas for decoration and yummy food, and follow my favorite fandoms.
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
sarah b.
Canton, OH
There is so much to see & try on Pinterest. I've tried quite a few things myself, some were a great success, others a total failure. Take everything you see with a grain of salt :)
Sara L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love Pinterest for planning events, gifts, meals, crafts, anything, really! Even home decor inspirations! Sometimes I lose interest after hours of surfing, but I always come back.
Aimee C.
Pell City, AL
I use pintrest daily to get ideas for home projects and decor. I love the pinning option so I can review later. Great recipes for busy nights. Half my house decor is from pintrest
Robyn L.
England
Pinterest is so addictive, you wouldn't believe it! I check it at least twice a day and there's always something new to check out. It also really clearly layed out and easy to use.
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
Pinterest has anything and everything you could ever imagine. Beauty ideas? Got it. New recipe you want to try on your family? Got that too. Can turn anyone into a crafty homemaker!
Stefanie M.
Menifee, CA
Has something for everyone. Wether you are a mom looking for ideas to do with your kids or a Single person looking for fashion ideas. It has something for everyone and is a must have
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!