4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I am on Pinterest daily. I use it for every kind of inspiration. From decor inspiration to diy ideas to recipes to fashion ideas. I think I probably Pinterest more than I Google.
I have enjoyed looking thru Pinterest as i plan my wedding. It has tons of ideas from decorating the reception to wedding dresses! I also like that friends can pin ideas to me too!
I love Pinterest! I spend most on my internet time on Pinterest. I use it to get ideas for my job as a teacher, ideas for decoration and yummy food, and follow my favorite fandoms.
Pinterest has got to be the greatest invention ever! So many ideas out there to see, trapped all in one space...All style of home decoration available to discover at your own pace.
There is so much to see & try on Pinterest. I've tried quite a few things myself, some were a great success, others a total failure. Take everything you see with a grain of salt :)
I love Pinterest for planning events, gifts, meals, crafts, anything, really! Even home decor inspirations! Sometimes I lose interest after hours of surfing, but I always come back.
I use pintrest daily to get ideas for home projects and decor. I love the pinning option so I can review later. Great recipes for busy nights. Half my house decor is from pintrest
Pinterest is so addictive, you wouldn't believe it! I check it at least twice a day and there's always something new to check out. It also really clearly layed out and easy to use.
Pinterest has anything and everything you could ever imagine. Beauty ideas? Got it. New recipe you want to try on your family? Got that too. Can turn anyone into a crafty homemaker!
Has something for everyone. Wether you are a mom looking for ideas to do with your kids or a Single person looking for fashion ideas. It has something for everyone and is a must have
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos