BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
I t o t a l l y love Pinterest!! It becomes EXTREMELY addictive. However, there are some innaproperate images on the site. I wish they could have a strong filtration system installed.
ba n.
I love Pinterest! Its a perfective website whenever you want to look up a recipe or just want to do some crafts. I've personally found some great recipes for quick meals as a student.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have found so many cool ideas on this sight. I've mad many of the recipes & found a lot of crafty things to do as well. It's great to be able to follow my friends boards as well.
Amy P.
Lejunior, Ky
Favorite site of all time! Always great DIY ideas, home decor, food recipes, humor, and much more! You can even send photos and ideas personally to a friend! This website is awesome!
Erika Z.
Willoughby, OH
Absolutely addicted to Pinterest. I couldn't have gotten through Christmas without it! Endless ideas. I get so many ideas from there from my lesson plans, to my hair styles. Love it.
ashley h.
Augusta, GA
Pinterest is amazing I love it .Pinterest has all types of ideas you can find food ideas and makeup ideas and diys it is fun just to look at Pinterest it is a amazing and fun website.
Linda W.
Macomb, MI
Covers a wide range of interests! I have found tons of really great recipes that I have made. Great ideas for crafts for all Holidays and party needs! There is something for everyone!
Dee Dee G.
Manhattan, KS
Pinterest is very helpful from decorating my dorm room to quick recipes. Easy access and an easy user helps with the accessibility. I may not pin much but I like to browse and search.
Dena P.
Stockton, CA
I love Pinterest. This app have almost everything you need to find. Such as decorating for any events or your house. They also have fashion and recipes on how to cook stuff. And etc.
brittni c.
Brunswick, GA
I LOVE THIS SITE!! SO MANY GREAT IDEAS AND DIFFERENT THINGS TO DO ON THERE. THINGS I WOULD NEVER THINK OF. IM ON THIS STIE ALL THE TIME , IF I GET A FREE MOMENT THAN PINTEREST IT IS!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!