BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lisa J.
Luther, OK
I love Pinterest. I am so hooked on it. I love to get on and look at the humor pins. I can be on for an hour and it feels like only 5 mins. I think I have a Pintrest problem lol.
ba n.
I love Pinterest! Its a perfective website whenever you want to look up a recipe or just want to do some crafts. I've personally found some great recipes for quick meals as a student.
Courtney N.
I love Pinterest because its such a great way to find ideas for cooking, makeup, home decor and even DIYs. You can save your ideas to look at later and its easy to use and lots of fun!
Iva P.
Sandy Hook, VA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE this website. It literally provides EVERYTHING someone could think of. I love all the great ideas and tutorials. It inspires me to get up and make something. :)
Angela P.
DORAL, Miami, Fl
Me encanta esta red Social. Me puedo pasar horas viendo lindos proyectos y buscando ideas para absolutamente todo. Es muy entretenido y se puede encontrar todos los temas interesantes.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
I t o t a l l y love Pinterest!! It becomes EXTREMELY addictive. However, there are some innaproperate images on the site. I wish they could have a strong filtration system installed.
Helisha S.
Taylorsville, KY
If you have never heard of Pinterest than you are lost!! Join and start pinning today. This seriously has the best and most creative ideas for everything. I am totally in love with it.
bobbie b.
Portsmouth, OH
I love pintrest there are so many different things that you can learn on there!! Recipes, craft ideas, do it yourself home projects! It really is an awesome thing its also kid friendly
Daniela M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Pinterest is incredible, what an awesome source of knowledge and creativity for this creative soul! Pinterest is so full of ideas, creative and practical! I can't recommend it enough!
Ann I.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love this app. Such great ideas from cooking to crafts. Love following other people and seeing new and creative ways to improve our family dinners for everyday and special occassions.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!