BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Diana S.
North Tonawanda, NY
I go on Pinterest almost everyday. For recipes, clothing ideas, makeup, kids stuff. Pinterest has everyrhing you could possible think of. One of my favorite apps and highly addictive :)
McKenna M.
I am obsessed with Pinterest! SOOO many good ideas for DIYs and lots of great recipes! There is so many categories to look through. Something for everyone to browse at or get ideas from!
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
I love to get on Pinterest to see all the kool recipes, makeup ideas, DIY, and the cute little gadget ideas. It always makes me think bout ideas and where do people come up w that idea.
ashley h.
Augusta, GA
Pinterest is amazing I love it .Pinterest has all types of ideas you can find food ideas and makeup ideas and diys it is fun just to look at Pinterest it is a amazing and fun website.
Laurianne D.
Chula Vista, CA
Pinterest is a great way to save & organize all of the decorating, makeup and jewelry ideas in one place. Instead of have 100s of bookmarks, you go to one site and everything is there!
Kaili S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I was introduced to Pintrest by a cousin and have been hooked ever since! I love looking up hair and makeup tutorials and when I am bored I can always find some DIY project to try!(:
Lisa J.
Luther, OK
I love Pinterest. I am so hooked on it. I love to get on and look at the humor pins. I can be on for an hour and it feels like only 5 mins. I think I have a Pintrest problem lol.
Kerstin C.
Colville, WA
I love Pinterest its great for recipes and design ideas and craft ideas but it can be overwhelming lots of information in a small amount of time. and lately has had issues with viruses
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have found so many cool ideas on this sight. I've mad many of the recipes & found a lot of crafty things to do as well. It's great to be able to follow my friends boards as well.
Charlaine B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
Pinterest is so addicting because they have anything you need. I have so many recipe ideas, decorating my dorm, now my apartment, makeup dupes, and even ideas for planning a wedding.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!