BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Christina M.
Bay City, MI
I love Pinterest!! It's an easy way to find inspiration for outfits, hair styles, nail art, DIY projects, wedding ideas and home decorating!! It's super easy to use and easy to organize!
Kim M.
Hamilton, Oh
I love Pinterest! It has something for everybody. Great ideas for your home, yard, kids and style. Also hilarious pins and delicious recipes. I recommend Pinterest to every one I know!
Monique R.
Manchester, NH
Pinterest is a terrific website for everything. It has great DIY tips on everything from beauty to home improvement. You can find recipes, crafts, inspriation, and more all in one place!
Samantha G.
If you need help planning for a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or just wanna get crafty then Pinterest is the place for you! It's full of DIY projects that are fun and easy to do.
Marissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Currently i am using it to find ideas for my grad-party, & gifts for my friends. I mainly use it to find clothes and other random items.
I have a big addiction to this app to be honest..
Kim S.
I LOVE Pinterest! It's a great way to find new ideas for ANYTHING you want! It's a go-to place when I'm searching for a new idea, something to cook, wear, or gifts. It's awesome!!!!!!!!
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I love Pinterest. The site itself is user friendly and you can practically find anything that you may be looking for. I can spend hours exploring Pinterest and never be disappointed.
Christina B.
Columbus, IN
Sometimes you have an idea in your head maybe about how you would like to decorate a cake or ect. I love this site because people share ideas of things that have really worked for them!
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Pinterest is the best. It gives you a lot ideas and multiple looks and stuff like that. I recommend this to everyone. Its good for party planing, healthy eating, fashion, and a lot more.
Katie C.
Russell, MA
This app let's you find fun things to do and bake all in one app. And its pretty much based off of different URLs. But when I'm looking for somethingsomething I always open up Pinterest
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!