4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Whoever thought of Pinterest was brilliant! The ability to save all your favorite web finds as well as view others is a huge advantage. My go to app for beauty, home decor, and recipes
If you need help planning for a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or just wanna get crafty then Pinterest is the place for you! It's full of DIY projects that are fun and easy to do.
Love it! Organized perfectly and has a broad spectrum of things to keep everyone coming back for more. However, If you want a social life, I recommend not downloading the app though. (;
Pinterest is an unlimited resource for great ideas. I love that you can search one word and get an abundance of ideas for that topic or item. I like tips and tricks for reusing products.
I've found so many awesome ideas for so many different things on Pinterest. Recipes, activities to do with my kiddos, home organization, holiday activities, and so much more! I love it!
I love Pinterest! It has something for everybody. Great ideas for your home, yard, kids and style. Also hilarious pins and delicious recipes. I recommend Pinterest to every one I know!
Ever since I downloaded Pinterest I can not get off of it! I have 4.8k pins and 91 followers I am constantly looking for new hair ideas or a cool DIY and that's the place to look for it.
Pinterest, helps you find any and everything your heart desires and more. If you can dream it you can find it there. Love the was they have redesigned to make everything easier to find.
I'm pretty sure I have a Pinterest addiction! I find literally everything on there. I've never had a problem with it at all. Well except I spend all my money on new crafts and recipes (:
I love Pinterest. I find things on there daily that I would have never thought about!! I love that I can save stuff and come back to it later. Because sometimes I go on a Pinning spree.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos