BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kaila G.
Kuna, ID
Whoever thought of Pinterest was brilliant! The ability to save all your favorite web finds as well as view others is a huge advantage. My go to app for beauty, home decor, and recipes
Samantha G.
If you need help planning for a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or just wanna get crafty then Pinterest is the place for you! It's full of DIY projects that are fun and easy to do.
Courtnee S.
Maricopa, AZ
Love it! Organized perfectly and has a broad spectrum of things to keep everyone coming back for more. However, If you want a social life, I recommend not downloading the app though. (;
Tammy S.
Pinterest is an unlimited resource for great ideas. I love that you can search one word and get an abundance of ideas for that topic or item. I like tips and tricks for reusing products.
Terri D.
I've found so many awesome ideas for so many different things on Pinterest. Recipes, activities to do with my kiddos, home organization, holiday activities, and so much more! I love it!
Kim M.
Hamilton, Oh
I love Pinterest! It has something for everybody. Great ideas for your home, yard, kids and style. Also hilarious pins and delicious recipes. I recommend Pinterest to every one I know!
Melissa R.
Ever since I downloaded Pinterest I can not get off of it! I have 4.8k pins and 91 followers I am constantly looking for new hair ideas or a cool DIY and that's the place to look for it.
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
Pinterest, helps you find any and everything your heart desires and more. If you can dream it you can find it there. Love the was they have redesigned to make everything easier to find.
Tyler P.
Lynnwood, WA
I'm pretty sure I have a Pinterest addiction! I find literally everything on there. I've never had a problem with it at all. Well except I spend all my money on new crafts and recipes (:
Mandy G.
Channelview, TX
I love Pinterest. I find things on there daily that I would have never thought about!! I love that I can save stuff and come back to it later. Because sometimes I go on a Pinning spree.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!