BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Haylee W.
Willow Spgs, MO
Pinterest is an addiction. I don't care who you are, they have a category for everyone. Even if most of it will never happen, it's great to make separate boards and imagine what you could do.
Megan C.
One of my favorite websites! You can look for almost anything on it.I love using it for recipes and DIY things, but there are so many things on it, I could spend hours looking through it all!
Keturah T.
I love using Pinterest for ideas and sharing. Pinning recipes and decorating ideas, as well as crafts and hobbies is a great way to keep all the ideas in one place that I can access anywhere.
Leah P.
Crittenden, KY
I have this app on my phone, it is very addicting once you get on it. I find a lot of good recipe ideas for holidays and special occasions. Birthday party ideas are awesome to find as well.
Catherine C.
Alanson, MI
I love, love, love Pinterest. I can spend all day on there pinning cooking and designing ideas. I have made several of the crafts and it inspires me to cook things I have never tried before.
Shannon P.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my favorite apps on my phone. Helped me come up with great ideas for my wedding, I have found awesome and a lot of new recipes my family and I love. They have everything on this site
Mina L.
Detroit, MI
Definitely one of my favorite apps.!
Pinterest has everything from cooking recipes, beauty tips, product recommendations and plenty more. Pinterest has been really helpful. It's a great App.!!
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I love this site and i love the app. it is one of the few apps that i have on my phone. I admit i am a little addicted to it! there are so many great ideas that i want to do and have done!
Kelsey S.
Storm Lake, IA
This website makes me laugh with all the funny things I find, gives me resources that I can use as a future educator, and provides me with plenty of recipes and crochet patterns to try out!
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
This site is amazing , it lets you share and store ideas that you would most likley forget about or have to search for hours to find again , with pintrest it is organized and easy to use .
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!