BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kara S.
Claysburg, PA
I just started pinning like two months ago and I can easily say it has taken over my free time. I love that you are able to repin other people's posts and sort them onto your own boards.
Kayla H.
I cannot get on Pinterest and only stay on for a few minutes. It is an idea frenzy for anything you need. My classroom as well as my house has become a huge success thanks to Pinterest.
Raquel M.
Fresno, CA
I need more stars for this application. I am obsessed with Pinterest it's my number 1 daily news for me. I enjoy every Second of it. It's by far the best. You can not get enough of it!
Kim S.
I LOVE Pinterest! It's a great way to find new ideas for ANYTHING you want! It's a go-to place when I'm searching for a new idea, something to cook, wear, or gifts. It's awesome!!!!!!!!
Shayla M.
Waukesha, WI
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! I use Pintrestfor everything. Freom hair ideas, make-up, recipes, decorating ideas, etc. I love that you can share the ideas with friends and post your own.
Christina B.
Columbus, IN
Sometimes you have an idea in your head maybe about how you would like to decorate a cake or ect. I love this site because people share ideas of things that have really worked for them!
Brittany W.
Sevierville, TN
I am addicted to Pinterest. Almost everything in my home was inspired by something I saw on the site. I've refinished furniture, made DIY project, and have way to many boards and pins.
Lynn K.
Freedom, WI
I love Pinterest. The site itself is user friendly and you can practically find anything that you may be looking for. I can spend hours exploring Pinterest and never be disappointed.
keirsten s.
Sumter, SC
Pinterest is my go-to for recipes, home decor, fashion and beauty tips, and even crafts to do with my son. Basically, you name it, and its on Pinterest. I absolutely LOVEthis site/app.
Marissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Currently i am using it to find ideas for my grad-party, & gifts for my friends. I mainly use it to find clothes and other random items.
I have a big addiction to this app to be honest..
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!