BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Nathalie H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm on Pinterest more than Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. I use it for all of my design, food and decorating ideas.

It's kind of becoming an obsession. Who doesn't like using Pinterest?
Ashley T.
I love Pinterest... who doesn't? I have no complaints and love all of the features! Its so nice to be able to "pin" and so easy to go back and find it when needed!!
Natalie G.
Flushing, NY
At first I was confused as to how p interest works but once it was explained to me I'm on it all the time to help with figuring out creative stuff to do for home, as a teacher for work etc...
Hanna W.
Brush, CO
I absolutely love Pinterest! You can look up anything and everything for ideas. They have categories for everything- fashion, tattoos, humor, DIY's, products, anything you can think of!
Raquel M.
Fresno, CA
I need more stars for this application. I am obsessed with Pinterest it's my number 1 daily news for me. I enjoy every Second of it. It's by far the best. You can not get enough of it!
Lexie R.
Bargersville, IN
This website has ideas for anything! Need help with your little ones birthday party? Cant find a good cheap present for you hubby? Its all about finding the cheapest, most creative ideas!
Katerina R.
Ambridge, PA
I am a Pinterest addict and I can admit it. It has everything I need from recipes to home decor to clothing. It is the best site because it has everything. Everyone needs a Pinterest!!!
Kaila G.
Kuna, ID
Whoever thought of Pinterest was brilliant! The ability to save all your favorite web finds as well as view others is a huge advantage. My go to app for beauty, home decor, and recipes
Shayla M.
Waukesha, WI
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!!! I use Pintrestfor everything. Freom hair ideas, make-up, recipes, decorating ideas, etc. I love that you can share the ideas with friends and post your own.
Melissa R.
Ever since I downloaded Pinterest I can not get off of it! I have 4.8k pins and 91 followers I am constantly looking for new hair ideas or a cool DIY and that's the place to look for it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!