BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Mandy W.
I love this site so much. I pin so many items, whether it's recipes for foods or drinks, or cool hair ideas or nail art, it's great for everything and I love how it links you to the sites!
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
A great site that can help you put together great ideas for your home and yourself. I have found so many great cooking, and craft ideas from this site its unreal. Definitely a must visit.
Laura C.
Excellent ! Search option allows you to find what you are looking for ! When looking for specific topics just type in for example "best creams" and it will automatically find those links.
Nathalie H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I'm on Pinterest more than Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. I use it for all of my design, food and decorating ideas.

It's kind of becoming an obsession. Who doesn't like using Pinterest?
millie b.
Middletown, OH
This is a great site for moms like who like to share great crafting and tricks they have learned through the years with many different topics from crafts and cooking to even home remedies
Natalie G.
Flushing, NY
At first I was confused as to how p interest works but once it was explained to me I'm on it all the time to help with figuring out creative stuff to do for home, as a teacher for work etc...
Christie F.
Fresno, CA
I use Pinterest when I run out of idea. Lol. And that is pretty much everyday. There's is nothing you can not find in the site. You would have to be invited to log in. That's how I got in.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I LOVE Pinterest! If there were more stars, I'd use them all! I planned my wedding with Pinterest, saved so much money and had fun making the centerpieces and so on
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
This site is amazing , it lets you share and store ideas that you would most likley forget about or have to search for hours to find again , with pintrest it is organized and easy to use .
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I love this site and i love the app. it is one of the few apps that i have on my phone. I admit i am a little addicted to it! there are so many great ideas that i want to do and have done!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!