BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Amy C.
HUMBLE, TX
Its almost like Google where u are trying to find a certain item, u can pin it to a broad on your profile to remember where it is and what website u can find it when u double click on the item. u can also make wish lists, goals etc any kind of broad u want, and its a great way to connect with ur friends u can see whats on their boards too.
Larissa M.
Pinterest is SO addicting, I have to set aside time specifically to go on this website. I can get lost there for hours and whatever I actually needed to accomplish that day gets forgotten.
Alaina F.
Sacramento, CA
I love Pinterest. I can spend all day on it. You can get ideas, recipes, directions about ANYTHING. Cooking, clothing, makeup, design, gardening, crafts. ANYTHING! It is highly addictive!
Taija J.
Memphis, TN
I go to this site for everything! everything you can think of is on this sight from fashion to workout plans! I recommend it to anyone who want to take there imagination to the next level
Eli R.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Pinterest. I always get all my ideas from here. They always have such cute things and items i would love to try. I get new ideas from them. I would recommend checking out Pinterest.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC
If I need some kind of inspiration this is the website I will always go to... it has everything I need for a party, por a DIY, for a travel.
I works fine, after all it never disappoints me.
Rebekah K.
Virginia Beach, VA
A great site that can help you put together great ideas for your home and yourself. I have found so many great cooking, and craft ideas from this site its unreal. Definitely a must visit.
Hannah P.
Syracuse, NY
I not only use Pinterest for school collecting my inspiration for graphic design projects but I also collect treat recipes, fitness and home decoration options for when I have my own place!
Taneicia C.
Monroeville , PA
I am in love with Pinterest! I used it to find ideas for a fall wedding. I found a lot of different and fun ideas for decorations, food, and cakes! I now use Pinterest for everything!!!!!!!
Karen J.
Charlotte, NC
I love love Pinterest. I use it to try new recipes, find arts and craft ideas, sewing ideas, and just for a laugh. Whenever I cook a new recipe, my husband asks if I found it on Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!