BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Salena R.
Orlando, FL
I'm in love with Pinterest! I get great ideas on new art projects to try, baking tutorials, cute party ideas and beauty tutorials. Easy to use and I have all my favorite things in one place.
humera j.
Oakland, CA
LOVE this site! I mostly use Pinterest for finding recipes and decorating ideas, but there are so many other ways to use the site. It's so easy to just sit here and scroll through looking at
Briana W.
Pinterest IS everything! Pinterest HAS everything! Basically everything you can think of or your interested in is on there. So much inspirational ideas come from there. I absolutely love it!
Brenna B.
Soldotna, AK
I think in a webbed fashion and things that are connected for me are not always connected for other people. I find that Pinterest is helping me make design decisions in a more orderly manner.
Madison C.
Iowa, LA
I am obsessed with Pintrest from the wedding ideas, to the home decor, to the DIY ideas I can't put my phone down. I have thousand of things pinned and I love to go in and organize my boards.
haley B.
West, TX
Where do I start?? Pinterest is AMAZING....I'll literally get on just to "look" my dinner ideas for tomorrow night, then two hours later somehow I'm looking at DIY.. Love this site sooo much!
Joanne L.
Philadelphia, PA
Pinterest is a great site to share ideas and inspirations. There are so many different categories of pins and it is a "go-to" for ideas. There is guaranteed to be something for every aspect.
diane p.
Erving, MA
I love Pinterest. Find so many useful ideas and recipes. Have tried many and they are so easy to follow. My grandson loves to cook and the recipes are easy for him to follow and understand.
Bree W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pinterest has everything on here from recipes, DIY, kid ideas, crafts, humor, and even random products. If I'm bored, this is definitely my go-to website/app. My husband even has a Pinterest!
Nanor M.
North Hills, CA
Once you start pinning and getting the hang of this website, i promise you that you will not stop. I get sooo many nice DIY ideas, recipes, makeup ideas from this website. I'm in love with it
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!