BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Linda P.
Victorville, CA
I really enjoy Pinterest. It is relaxing for me. I can find anything & everything I need there. I also get to see so many different ideas when it comes to decor & DIY. Any subject from A to Z.
Nicole A.
This is the perfect to site to plan for a trip, plan a party, plan an outfit, find recipes, hairstyles, and workouts. Its so easy to pin what you want to your profile and saves so much time!!!
Vaneese P.
Pinterest is great. Now, instead of saying, "Let me Google that," I'm more apt to say, "Let me check Pinterest!" Great source for inspiration, resources, ideas, and all things beautiful.
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
This place is your go to for everything!!!

It's great to see people sharing so it makes it a lot easier for other to just go online and within a few click they have what they are looking for.
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
I love Pinterest so much. it seriously is addicting! there are so many great ideas for EVERYTHING: food, DIY (do it yourself), fashion, beauty, your future wedding, ect!!! Pinterest is perfection.
Angela C.
Holland, MI
Perfect for any and all projects. Step by step easy to expert level projects but many different ideas. Projects for every room in the house and even outdoors. I here for all answers to life!
Leah P.
Crittenden, KY
I have this app on my phone, it is very addicting once you get on it. I find a lot of good recipe ideas for holidays and special occasions. Birthday party ideas are awesome to find as well.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
Who can not love Pinterest?! It's got great DIY, crafts for everyone and everything, recipes for EVERY meal or snack you could come up with, fashion tips, quotes, and it's all in one place!!
Haylee W.
Willow Spgs, MO
Pinterest is an addiction. I don't care who you are, they have a category for everyone. Even if most of it will never happen, it's great to make separate boards and imagine what you could do.
wyvette f.
Pensacola, FL
Pinterest is the foundation of almost every great idea I have. It shows everything that is trending. I usually add my own touches to make it uniquely me. Can't design without it though.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!