BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Gina S.
Bridgeport, CT
I love Pinterest so much. it seriously is addicting! there are so many great ideas for EVERYTHING: food, DIY (do it yourself), fashion, beauty, your future wedding, ect!!! Pinterest is perfection.
Lexie A.
Nashville, TN
Everything creative I've created in my home has come from DIY Pinterest posts. Nothing but great ideas for everyday life. Fashion, recipes, beauty tips, Pinterest has it all. LOVE this site.
Nichole W.
Adkins, TX
Not sure how I made it before this site but I love it and most everything I do is from this site. I am thankful for its dyi projects. If you haven't been shown this site...you are missing out.
Janey H.
Garrison, NY
Pintrest is the go to site for anything you can think of. Lots of ideas for your home, garden, meals and even wardrobe. Everything you can ever need is at the tip of your fingers on one site.
Cherry H.
Lancaster, CA
Omg by now everyone should be pinning their ideas a way!!! I mean c'mon is there anything you can't find there. I can log on and stay there for hours!!! The ideas are endless and it's amazing
Rashana P.
One of my fav sites to go on. it has everything you want to look for. theres so many categories to choose from, you'll never get bored and you'll probably end up pinning everything you find.
Keturah T.
I love using Pinterest for ideas and sharing. Pinning recipes and decorating ideas, as well as crafts and hobbies is a great way to keep all the ideas in one place that I can access anywhere.
Nijya S.
Pataskala, OH
I love Pinterest! I spend all of my free time pinning things to my boards! My favorite things to pin are fitness, fashion, home decor , and DIY. I love Pinterest but it can be addictive! Lol
Kambri B.
Jacksonville, FL
This site is absolutely amazing. Everything that you could possibly ever want is in this site. I have gotten some really good recipes and diy crafts not to mention awesome ways to decorate!!
Haylee W.
Willow Spgs, MO
Pinterest is an addiction. I don't care who you are, they have a category for everyone. Even if most of it will never happen, it's great to make separate boards and imagine what you could do.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!