BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Megan C.
One of my favorite websites! You can look for almost anything on it.I love using it for recipes and DIY things, but there are so many things on it, I could spend hours looking through it all!
Robin S.
Mason, OH
Obsessed! Pinterest is my 'Go To'! I find everything here from what to make to dinner, How to crochet a christmas gift, What muscles to work out to How to plan a party of the century! LOVE!
Mina L.
Detroit, MI
Definitely one of my favorite apps.!
Pinterest has everything from cooking recipes, beauty tips, product recommendations and plenty more. Pinterest has been really helpful. It's a great App.!!
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I think by now most people know what Pinterest is about. I use it as an Idea board for hair styling ideas, stuff to make or buy for the house, sewing instructions and a ton of crafting stuff.
Catherine C.
Alanson, MI
I love, love, love Pinterest. I can spend all day on there pinning cooking and designing ideas. I have made several of the crafts and it inspires me to cook things I have never tried before.
Stephanie K.
I love Pinterest, but with so much social media, I seem to go through spurts with Pintetest. I may not log on for a few weeks at a time, But it is highly addictive and I find wonderful ideas!
Kahlin B.
Westland, MI
Pinterest, is a great place to find inspiration and fun ideas for yourself and even your little ones. No matter if your looking for wedding ideas or simple diy crafts Pinterest has you covered
humera j.
Oakland, CA
LOVE this site! I mostly use Pinterest for finding recipes and decorating ideas, but there are so many other ways to use the site. It's so easy to just sit here and scroll through looking at
Jen D.
Glen Burnie, MD
What a great and easy way to organize all that you love. I love Pinterest for tracking all my recipes and trying new ones. It's so easy to pin great ideas. I can spend hours on this site.
Rosa B.
Marysville, WA
I get the best ideas for DIY-anythings! From homemade mosquito traps to best home decor. This is something I visit daily, and I can see what my friends like, they can even pin things to me!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!