BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kaylene B.
Mass City, MI
I KAYLENE AM A PINTEREST ADDICT!!! the first step in addiction is admitting you have a problem. I don't see this as a problem though. Pinterest is a gift from the gods! I love it. a+++ in my book
Kyle M.
Columbia, MO
My go to site for inspiration! I use Pinterest for cooking all of the time! We love to try new recipes and the options on Pinterest are endless. I also used Pinterest to plan my whole wedding :)
Brandie A.
Williamstown, NJ
I just moved from AR to NJ, and it's been a great way for my mom and I to share our interests and ideas (recipes, decorating, organization, DIY, arts/crafts). I highly recommend this to anyone.
Britney L.
I love Pinterest! I find everything from beauty and hair ideas, to style inspiration, DIY home decor ideas, crafts to do with my kids and recipes. There is something for everyone on Pinterest.
Meredith D.
Lexington, KY
I love all the boards that people create on Pinterest. It has given me many ideas for weddings, baby showers, etc. You can also create your own boards and add pins that you like to those boards.
Heather L.
Raymore, MO
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! Whether you're looking for fashion inspiration, a recipe, a craft, or just looking to pass the time; there is always something to be found on the online pinboards.
Melinda W.
Groveland, FL
I LOVE Pinterest. I get so many ideas and inspiration from the site. I've created a TON of things from pins on the site, some came out great, others eh not so great but still lots of fun to do!
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I am in love with this app for so many reasons! I love how you're just a click away from finding something. Very useful tips & DIY crafts and/or ideas! love using it for food and drink recipes.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
Great way to organize and share your favorite internet finds.

The only problem is you will get lost for hours creating and adding to your boards and reading through random websites and blogs.
Christina B.
Warren, Mi
I use to be more obsessed. I still love it but I was looking more for ideas rather than carrying them out. I am trying to only go on to look for certain ideas, but could get sacked in for hours
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!