BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Evelyn P.
Richmond, VA
Pinterest is the perfect place to organize all of the things that catch your eye online. Its great for recipes, decor ideas, diy ideas, gift guides, and inspiration. I can spend hours on Pinterest!
Karen H.
Wadsworth, IL
Pinterest is highly addictive!! Once you start pinning, you can't stop. I have wasted away many hours while on Pinterest, but I have found great ideas, tasteful recipes, and some awesome cocktails!!
Adriane H.
Dungannon, VA
Pinterest is such an amazing site. I am on it pretty much every single day. There's so many great ideas and inspirations on this site. I recommend it to anyone who has never been on it before.
lisa m.
Conneaut, OH
So addicting.. it's cook books for the 21st century..it's so great to be able to pick a food and find all kinds of recipes you never thought off..or just see what your friends are checking out.
Britney L.
I love Pinterest! I find everything from beauty and hair ideas, to style inspiration, DIY home decor ideas, crafts to do with my kids and recipes. There is something for everyone on Pinterest.
Caitrin S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This site is highly addictive and should come with a warning. On the plus side, this site provides great retail therapy for times when you just want to shop around and get ideas in your pajamas.
Melinda W.
Groveland, FL
I LOVE Pinterest. I get so many ideas and inspiration from the site. I've created a TON of things from pins on the site, some came out great, others eh not so great but still lots of fun to do!
Nicole M.
W Lafayette, IN
Pinterest has become my addiction! I am on there all the time pinning anything from clothes that I like to recipes that I want to try! It really has helped me discover some cool tricks and tips!
Christina B.
Warren, Mi
I use to be more obsessed. I still love it but I was looking more for ideas rather than carrying them out. I am trying to only go on to look for certain ideas, but could get sacked in for hours
Zaynab B.
I use this website for almost everything. I have used it for recipies, home remedies, cleaning advisce, dating ideas, printouts, crafts and MORE.

caution...you may waste time on this webiste
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!