BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Ashley N.
Chehalis, WA
Pinterest is literally my go to for EVERYTHING! I wouldn't have been able to plan the wedding of my dreams without it! And I love all the craft ideas and decorating tips!! The best website ever!!!
Dani D.
Louisville, KY
Pinterest is a great resource for just about anything: event planning, home decorating, figuring what to have for supper tomorrow, or just collecting a treasure trove of pictures of cute animals.
Kendra H.
Sterling, IL
I just can't get enough of Pinterest!! You can find everything you are looking for and more! I get so many great ideas for decorating my home and for crafts. There are some awesome recipes too!!
Kylie V.
Elk Grove, CA
I use this app more than Google now!! I love doing crafts and different DIY projects this site has anything and everything. From outfits, recipes, decorating ideas, and funny pictures and quotes.
Maegan S.
Denver, CO
Pinterest is wonderful...I was slow to start but once I realized what I could do with it, I couldn't stop. Its great for making travel plans, finding cool styles, DIY projects, and so much more!.
Morgan R.
Concord, NC
Pinterest makes me feel like I can redecorate my entire house, cook anything and DIY everything without any skill. I find myself getting lost on this site and often fall asleep with it on my ipad.
Makenzie F.
This website has been such a great help in life. Whenever I'm having a bad day, I can find something funny to laugh at on the humor board or there is always a great selection of make up tutorials.
Lisa G.
Dearborn, MI
Pinterest has been my new favorite place especially when it comes to ideas for designing weddings. Love the fact that you have the capability of finding external sources for even more creative ideas
Denise P.
Gilbert, AZ
I go to Pinterest to find new recipes, I love all the ones I have tried on their boards, anything I want to look up I go to Pinterest and see what I can find about the subject it is a great place.
Tatyana L.
Spokane, WA
Just went on this site yesterday, was on for hours! I am officaly obsessed!! how did i not know about this awesomeness!! definitely check it out it has so many ideas and makeup and fashion looks.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!