BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Samantha P.
Columbus, OH
Love this app! It has so many good ideas ranging anywhere from crafts for the kids, to easy recipes, to really good beauty/hair ideas! If you get on this website be prepared to stay on it for hours.
jessica h.
Mount Olive, NC
I am obsessed with Pinterest...i am literally on Pinterest all day every day! As soon as i get a new phone or as soon as i got my kindle the first thing i downloaded was my Pinterest app. Love it!
Kathie D.
Middletown, NJ
I LOVE Pinterest! This is an awesome way to pin items, videos, tutorials, pics, anything you like! You can share it with friends, create groups, post items for sale, pretty much anything you want!
Jennifer G.
Forest Grove, OR
Pinterest is like my baby. I go on every day and I have like 7 blog things. If your interested on following me or looking at my pages here's my username: JenniferBabee
Ashley N.
Chehalis, WA
Pinterest is literally my go to for EVERYTHING! I wouldn't have been able to plan the wedding of my dreams without it! And I love all the craft ideas and decorating tips!! The best website ever!!!
Cindy T.
Seabrook, TX
Pinterest is a great site! It is a great way to cure boredom and find new recipes or projects. I have found so many amazing ideas on Pinterest. I look at the sight often and it never lets me down.
Elizabeth D.
Laveen, AZ
Pinterest has been so great. From finding recipes, to diet programs, to workouts. My kids have an account also and have sons of items saved from their favorite crafts to cute memes. Pinterest has everything.
Kendra H.
Sterling, IL
I just can't get enough of Pinterest!! You can find everything you are looking for and more! I get so many great ideas for decorating my home and for crafts. There are some awesome recipes too!!
Jaci R.
Chariton, IA
I love Pinterest! Great place to get ideas for almost anything! It is a great place for DIY projects! I have done several projects with Pinterest. It is also a great place to look up new recipes!
Nancy T.
Rialto, CA
How can you not love Pinterest? Love to be on it and learn lots of new stuff. Pinterest help me with my daughter 1yr old minnie mouse birthday party theme and help make her custom minnie mouse cozy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!