BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Christine B.
Melbourne, FL
I'm having a small lunch with friends tomorrow. I am trying 4 new food recipes (main course, 2 salads and an appetizer), a drink recipe, and I painted wine glasses all from ideas I found on Pinterest!
Kari R.
Watseka, IL
I love Pinterest because there are a lot of different & cool ideas that are inspiring!! I have so many boards from crafts to dream houses to places I want to visit!! It gives me so much inspiration!!
Laura C.
Augusta, MI
Looking to spruce up your home, life, diet, work out routine, recipes, or just have a laugh? This is the site! Mostly geared towards womens interest but it is changing... Lots of inexpensive ideas
Lauren M.
LOVE Pinterest. Searching is super easy and every time I have a question or I need ideas on how to organize/reuse things, I go there. Great app and has a wide variety of ideas for every personality.
Whitney H.
Pinterest can be the best website ever created and the worst. 1.) highly addictive and can easily lose yourself in all the creativity and inspirations. 2.) You will not get anything else done.
Melanie G.
Attica, NY
Pinterest is addictive! I use to like it a lot better when my homepage only gave me pins from people I know. Hopefully they change it back or give the option to only see pins from people you follow.
Jessica R.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Gives you tons of ideas in every area of life. Ideas for clothing, hair, nails, any fashion, cooking, inventions, arts and crafts, etc. Very interesting and innovative ideas to witness of this site
Therese H.
Salinas, CA
ALWAYS go to Pinterest for kickstarting ideas. Easy to search for whatever room/area/thing I want to decorate. Always provides new ideas and things that I never even knew I would/could want to do!
jessica h.
Mount Olive, NC
I am obsessed with Pinterest...i am literally on Pinterest all day every day! As soon as i get a new phone or as soon as i got my kindle the first thing i downloaded was my Pinterest app. Love it!
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
This site is great. I pin everything from fashion to food. I am able to see other people's ideas and share mine. There is nothing that you cannot find on Pinterest. Once I open the app I can't stop.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!