4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I'm having a small lunch with friends tomorrow. I am trying 4 new food recipes (main course, 2 salads and an appetizer), a drink recipe, and I painted wine glasses all from ideas I found on Pinterest!
I love Pinterest because there are a lot of different & cool ideas that are inspiring!! I have so many boards from crafts to dream houses to places I want to visit!! It gives me so much inspiration!!
Looking to spruce up your home, life, diet, work out routine, recipes, or just have a laugh? This is the site! Mostly geared towards womens interest but it is changing... Lots of inexpensive ideas
LOVE Pinterest. Searching is super easy and every time I have a question or I need ideas on how to organize/reuse things, I go there. Great app and has a wide variety of ideas for every personality.
Pinterest can be the best website ever created and the worst. 1.) highly addictive and can easily lose yourself in all the creativity and inspirations. 2.) You will not get anything else done.
Pinterest is addictive! I use to like it a lot better when my homepage only gave me pins from people I know. Hopefully they change it back or give the option to only see pins from people you follow.
Gives you tons of ideas in every area of life. Ideas for clothing, hair, nails, any fashion, cooking, inventions, arts and crafts, etc. Very interesting and innovative ideas to witness of this site
ALWAYS go to Pinterest for kickstarting ideas. Easy to search for whatever room/area/thing I want to decorate. Always provides new ideas and things that I never even knew I would/could want to do!
I am obsessed with Pinterest...i am literally on Pinterest all day every day! As soon as i get a new phone or as soon as i got my kindle the first thing i downloaded was my Pinterest app. Love it!
This site is great. I pin everything from fashion to food. I am able to see other people's ideas and share mine. There is nothing that you cannot find on Pinterest. Once I open the app I can't stop.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos