BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Amanda B.
Lexington, KY
I am always on Pinterest. For dinner ideas, party ideas, and fresh ideas for my up coming wedding. There is so many new and great ideas that branch from Pinterest, it's a awesome way to share creativity!
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
I just LOVE pintreset, I don't know how o functioned years ago without it. Everything is just a click away form,crafting, dinner, lunch, dessert,makeup idea's and school projects for my grade school child
taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
All the greatest ideas are in the DIY section. theres tons of creative ideas. i cant get enough. who would have thought you could a swimming noodle for crafts. and theres even idea for kids and kid crafts
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
I've found tons of great decorating, cooking and fashion ideas on Pinterest. The only thing that can be annoying is when the link doesn't take you to the original article, but to some random other site.
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
Pinterest has been a blessing to me and my family!! From helping us organize annual camping trips, to re-decorating the house, to weekly meal planning. It has been so helpful!! It is my go-to for everything.
Julia P.
I always find the best pictures on here to "pin". The site is super easy to figure out and you can make it totally your own by following people you like to get inspiration and pin it! It's so addicting!
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Hands down the best website, ever. I literally planned my entire wedding on there. It is so helpful. It makes me feel super crafty all the time. I spend so much time on there. I absolutely love it!
Emily E.
Ashburn, VA
I've been on Pinterest for a long time -- I can't live without it. I get SO many ridiculously good ideas from this site, there are son creative people out there!
If you're not on this site, you're missing out!
Madison :.
Pinterest is my go to place for DIY's and just fun crafts! I love Pinterest I go on it daily! I love to spend time on Pinterest! The app is amazing and i use it more often but i love the website as well!
Kimberly H.
I'm on Pinterest way too much! But, I've come away with great DIY projects and cleaning tips. And as a mother of two, I've learned many new ways to teach my kids or keep them entertained while I'm busy.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!