BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love pintrest! It is one of my icons on my main page, pretty sure I'm on there more than any other app. When ever I'm looking to try a new recipe on the kids this is where I always go first.
Irene G.
Union City, TN
It took me a while to understand how it works, but after that we were a match made in heaven :) this website is the go to website for ANYTHING food, clothes, drinks, projects, make up....everything! <3
Cynthia C.
Los Banos, CA
I love Pinterest it is so much fun, to get lots of fun ideas to do, example..make different food recipes, crafts, & handmade things! Love using Pinterest have got a lot of good idea from the website:)
Laura C.
Augusta, MI
Looking to spruce up your home, life, diet, work out routine, recipes, or just have a laugh? This is the site! Mostly geared towards womens interest but it is changing... Lots of inexpensive ideas
Ashley S.
Uniontown, PA
Pinterest gets me through the long work days. I have found so many inspirations from using this website. This is a great place to store ideas and I have found some new go-to recipes using this website.
Emily G.
Aiken, SC
Can you say addicting?? It is a great source of ideas for any & everything! From your next new hairstyle to your kids next birthday party! I love it & I love finding inspiration for different things!
Brittany R.
Fairfax, VA
I love this site. I use it to gather recipes, ideas for parties, style and fashion ideas, to shop, diy fun, room decoration ideas. You name it this site has it.
Leigh Anne O.
I love Pinterest, mainly because I love to see what inspire others and find new ideas. I would suggest to verify the links before you pin them--especially if you plan to actually create the project.
Kate B.
Mc Farland, WI
Pinterest is my first stop for new ideas, recipes and inspiration. I use it for every event I plan and every project I work on. It is really great for organizing ideas and also providing inspiration.
Terry C.
I can't stop pinning things. However, I rarely go back and look at what I pinned. I think of Pinterest as more of an inspiration tool, not a bookmarking site. I use Pocket to bookmark and read later.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!