BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Stephanie S.
Huntington, TX
My fave and most used app! I use it for beauty. Home decoration. Family. Kids. All of the above. I found all the DIY ideas for my kids birthdays and my upcoming wedding. Perfect for me. I'm addicted.
Irene G.
Union City, TN
It took me a while to understand how it works, but after that we were a match made in heaven :) this website is the go to website for ANYTHING food, clothes, drinks, projects, make up....everything! <3
Courtney C.
Sacramento, CA
I love going on Pinterest to find recipe ideas or outfit inspiration. Its a great platform to store ideas for different things, and having all the different boards makes life so easy. Love love love.
Christine B.
Melbourne, FL
I'm having a small lunch with friends tomorrow. I am trying 4 new food recipes (main course, 2 salads and an appetizer), a drink recipe, and I painted wine glasses all from ideas I found on Pinterest!
Connie G.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love Pinterest. No matter what I'm looking for - recipe, makeup tips, craft ideas, pets - I can find it on Pinterest. And normally the solution are super simple. Pinterest is an A+++++ in my book!
Kari R.
Watseka, IL
I love Pinterest because there are a lot of different & cool ideas that are inspiring!! I have so many boards from crafts to dream houses to places I want to visit!! It gives me so much inspiration!!
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
I love Pinterest. At first, I did not understand it. Once I got in there and started 'pinning' that is when I fell in love. I have found so many useful things on this site. I would be lost without it!
Laura C.
Augusta, MI
Looking to spruce up your home, life, diet, work out routine, recipes, or just have a laugh? This is the site! Mostly geared towards womens interest but it is changing... Lots of inexpensive ideas
Cynthia T.
Hampton, VA
It gives you gardening, fashion, and home decorating ideas from others. You can also learn marketing and social media tips if you own a business. You can let your personality shine through Pinterest.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Me gusta mucho pinteres por que hay encuentras cualquier reseña ,te muestran todos los productos ,es muy buena la pagina te explican el producto y las comparaciones que hay ,simplemente me encanta ,,x
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!