BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
taylor M.
Vancouver, WA
All the greatest ideas are in the DIY section. theres tons of creative ideas. i cant get enough. who would have thought you could a swimming noodle for crafts. and theres even idea for kids and kid crafts
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
I love pintrest. I love how many Do It Yourself crafts they have, and it especially comes in handy for new parents. If I need a recipe, or wanna try something new at home, Pinterest is my one stop shop!
tiffani H.
Orange Park, FL
I find the best dinner ideas. Everything I have tried to make food wise has turn out delicious and is the new favorite family meal. Also got a lot of crafty ideas also. You can find anything on pintrest
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pinterest is so addicting! The app makes it faster and easier to navigate Pinterest. It's very easy to use. I have yet to encounter an issue with the app itself.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Great place to browse for basic sly anything you can think of; from hair, food, clothes, home decor, etc. love grabbing ideas from Pinterest as well as sharing my own.
Marisol R.
Phoenix, AZ
AM SUPER ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!! THEY LITERALLY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM FASHION TO RECIPES(WHICH I LOVE BTW) I CAN GET LOST IN LUST IN THIS PAGE I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE!!! <3 <3 <3
Mary M.
Columbus, OH
I love using Pinterest to share ideas (decorating, recipes, EVERYTHING!) with my friends and family. I used Pinterest to crowd-source my wedding, decorating my new house, and cooking lots of new foods.
Amy K.
Stow, OH
Ten minutes of Pinterest time is an hour of real time - but in the best possible way. My go-to for a laugh, a recipe, nail polish ideas and checking in with my favorite sports team. One of my favorites.
Sandra S.
Richland, WA
Pinterest is a fun and easy to use website/mobile app. Content ranged from DIY projects to inspirational makeup/hair tips, to vacation photos. There's wide range of topics and boards. So many ideas!
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
Pinterest is great for getting ideas. You want recipes...they have them. Anything you can think of and a ton of things you can't. DIY projects by the thousands. Clothes, books, laughs...I love Pinterest.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!