BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kimberly H.
I'm on Pinterest way too much! But, I've come away with great DIY projects and cleaning tips. And as a mother of two, I've learned many new ways to teach my kids or keep them entertained while I'm busy.
Julia P.
I always find the best pictures on here to "pin". The site is super easy to figure out and you can make it totally your own by following people you like to get inspiration and pin it! It's so addicting!
Aylin E.
Yuma, AZ
My review on Pinterest is it's the most absolute best app to have ! It shows you steps on how to make certain recipes and DIY's and fashion! It's simply amazing ! I recommend for you to get this app!
Cathy B.
San Mateo, CA
I love pintrest I have done so many cool activitys with my son, cooked some healthy meals, made soem awesome treats for my son's class as well as done some cool DIY's around my house 2 thums up A+++++
Rosalind S.
Riverside, Ca
I abulolutely love Pinterest! I have the app on my phone so when ever I need help with something I know that always have ideas or steps to help you out with just about anything in your every day life!
Johanna P.
Nazareth, PA
I love being able to get fresh ideas for home decors, recipes for cakes for my kids and so much more! I love the fact that I can rely on this website for new fresh ideas for my home and lifestyle.

Kashia A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pinterest is my go to app for ideas regarding every aspect of my life. It provides great ideas and then websites/blogs to find additional information. It was extremely helpful when planning a wedding.
Julie H.
Walden, NY
I am addicted to this site! It has helped me completley reorganize my house! Also did a lot of christmas crafts (which everyone loved) as gifts. If you need ideas on ANYTHING this is your go to place!
Joanne C.
Branford, CT
I honestly don't know what I would do without Pinterest! I have been able to plan a wedding, get home decorating ideas, gardening ideas, fashion advice, beauty tips.. you name it they have it! Love it!
Danielle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this website/ app on my phone for anything and everything. Fashion inspiration, make up tutorials, hair tutorials, skin care recommendations, fun DIYs, recipes, funny memes, or touching quotes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!