BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Michelle H.
Pinterest has so many helpful tips & tricks that everyone can understand! It's a great way to find out more information about beauty tips as well as simple and quick tutorials! Seriously awesome website!
Sara S.
Bostwick, GA
I love Pinterest! It helps with so much - all in one spot. It helps with vacation planning, amazing recipes, tons of health info & work out plans. I also like the beauty tips. I recommend it for everyone.
Paula C.
Lincoln, NE
I love Pinterest. I check it every single day for various reasons. Whether I am looking for a new recipe, workout ideas, current fashion trends/styles, DIY projects, or hair styles, Pinterest has it all!
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
I love how you can get so many ideas free and assessable at any time and any where. Finding new hair styles or DIY projects are so simple. Pinterest has such a huge variety you can just about anything.
Marisol R.
Phoenix, AZ
AM SUPER ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!! THEY LITERALLY HAVE EVERYTHING FROM FASHION TO RECIPES(WHICH I LOVE BTW) I CAN GET LOST IN LUST IN THIS PAGE I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE!!! <3 <3 <3
Virginia L.
Honestly, so many ideas and so many clever and wonderful things to discover through Pinterest. Your head might explode (o.k. not really but you get the jist) with all the cool things you find and learn.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
This is seriously the best site ever, i use the site everyday, for decorating ideas to food ideas. i even find a lot of birthday ideas, i just found some ideas for my nieces 21st birthday, I'm excited.
Amy K.
Stow, OH
Ten minutes of Pinterest time is an hour of real time - but in the best possible way. My go-to for a laugh, a recipe, nail polish ideas and checking in with my favorite sports team. One of my favorites.
KAYLA F.
Angier, NC
I love using Pinterest. It gives me so many good ideas! I collect ideas for decorating, sewing, crafting, cooking, fashion, as well as get jokes and tips for educating young ones! It really is the best!
Cassidy T.
Pinterest is hands down genius! I have created so many things with my kids. It could have ended in epic fail but we had a blast trying. There is something for everyone and it's very easy to use. Love!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!