BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Pinterest is so addicting! The app makes it faster and easier to navigate Pinterest. It's very easy to use. I have yet to encounter an issue with the app itself.
Courtney M.
Columbus, MT
I love how you can get so many ideas free and assessable at any time and any where. Finding new hair styles or DIY projects are so simple. Pinterest has such a huge variety you can just about anything.
Sandy A.
Mission hills, Ca
I love this place you find anything u need from diy stuff .. Food .. Party's .. I have an album for several thigs .. Every time I need to do something like cleaning or kids parties this is the place to go
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
This is seriously the best site ever, i use the site everyday, for decorating ideas to food ideas. i even find a lot of birthday ideas, i just found some ideas for my nieces 21st birthday, I'm excited.
Taylor C.
Who ever came up with pintrest had a great idea. You can basically find anything you want to do, see or need on pintrest! And its a great way to plan a party, or event! REAL OR NOT! lol I love pintrest!
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
I love pintrest. I love how many Do It Yourself crafts they have, and it especially comes in handy for new parents. If I need a recipe, or wanna try something new at home, Pinterest is my one stop shop!
Camile R.
You can find, grt fashion tips and tricks and how to create items on Pinterest!! I use it to keep all my future projects in one area! If u haven't tried it u will love it!! Its ur online bulletin board!
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I love having access to all of my pins on the go! This app makes it so easy to find the grocery list you need for the new dish you found or the supplies you need for the new craft project you're starting.
Michelle H.
Pinterest has so many helpful tips & tricks that everyone can understand! It's a great way to find out more information about beauty tips as well as simple and quick tutorials! Seriously awesome website!
Lauren R.
Pinterest is great for how to's and just has anything you've ever wanted to do. The best thing about Pinterest is that it works with your budget and it shows you things you never imagined could be done.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!